Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member taudo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2012
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    Howdy!

    Just thought I'd throw up a snapshot of a few of my treasures!

    From far to near:
    A7-500 with JBL subwoofer in bottom (tri-amped)
    Electronics stack
    1202B system (re-mfgd 807's with aluminum diaphragms & awaiting 515LFs)
    Home brew cabs with drivers removed for re-furbing. (re-mfgd 802's and 416-8A's)

    And somewhere I have some cool tractrix horns designed for Altec HF drivers. I hope to use them for a pair of AvantGarde-like systems with the horns on rails above the woofer box. Someday...

    I have a very understanding wife!

    Love to see others' setups!

    Tim


    DSC00546.jpg

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    I can stop anytime I want...honest!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    Welcome to the world of Altec addiction

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    Stop BS'ing us......
    Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    Nice collection Taudo2, All I have are 3 604's. and 8 cabinets.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    I can stop anytime I want...honest!


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    My name is.....and I'm an Altecaholic....
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  6. #6
    HB Super Moderator
    I can stop anytime I want...honest!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I can stop anytime I want...honest!

    +1,000,000

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.